TEA LIGHT CARD
Basic instructions from the Fab Four Stamp Camp, more details in the future.
- Glue large Very Vanilla cardstock to large Primrose Petals cardstock, centering it, set aside.
- Place Pool Party cardstock on card front, turn over and trace heart w/pencil.
- Punch heart out.
- Place Primrose/Vanilla layers on top of Pool Party cardstock that you just punched a heart out of, centering it, turn over and trace heart again, punch heart out. Use your muscles, you are now punching out two layers instead of one.
- Pierce around the heart shape if you wish.
- Adhere vellum on the back of the Primrose layer, then adhere those layers to the Pool Party cardstock piece by lining up the heart openings.
- *** IMPORTANT: Apply glue to the BOTTOM portion of the card front under the score line ONLY. Then center the card front layers over the heart opening and press down to adhere.
- Adhere larger DSP to other large Very Vanilla cardstock piece, position it towards the bottom of the Very Vanilla (see your sample). Adhere that to the inside base of the card.
- Glue “Happy Valentine’s Day” oval to the scalloped oval piece and use dimensionals to adhere it to the inside card base at an angle (see your sample).
- Adhere other DSP to smaller Primrose Petals cardstock, adhere LONGER ribbon by securing it to the back side only, do not glue down the ribbon to the front of the card. Adhere these cardstock layers to the front of the card.
- Take smaller ribbon and tie it to the long ribbon, prop up your easel card.
- Pull out the small clear plastic piece hanging out of the tea light and turn it on, place behind the vellum heart but inside the card. Ta Da, You are Done! Give yourself a hug!